Benefiting the Santa Rosa Plateau Nature Education Foundation
Saturday, October 15, 2022
Marna O’Brien Park in Wildomar, California
1 – 6pm Rooted in Nature Craft Brew Festival
Rare Beer Admission: 1pm – 6pm (limited total 100 ticket capacity)
VIP Early Entrance Admission: 1pm – 5pm
General Admission: 2pm – 5pm
Last Call: 4:50pm
Taps Off: 5:00pm
An incredible true craft beer lover’s festival featuring:
- Unlimited 2 ounce pours from our amazing guest breweries
- Temecula Valley Homebrewers & Society of Barley Engineer specialty style beers
- Amazing food trucks with a variety of tasty offerings for sale
- Gourmet Cheese and Chocolate samples
- Great Live Music all day
- Beer Games including Cornhole, Jenga and other favorites
- Meads, Ciders, Seltzers
- Silent Auction
- Vendors and other craft beer friendly exhibitors
- Family Nature Park Exhibitors
- An all ages family friendly event. Estimate attendance of 2,000+!
The Temecula Valley has played a significant part in the history of the craft brewing renaissance, with some of the most high profile and famous craft brewers in the world being part of the community. Mitch Steele, formerly head brewmaster for Stone Brewing and now head brewer for New Realm Brewing in Atlanta, and Vinnie Cilurzo, original founding owner/brewmaster of Blind Pig Brewing, and now owner of the famous Russian River Brewing Company, both have had roles in developing the Temecula area craft brew scene.
Our area also has one of the most robust Homebrewing scene contributing greatly to the growth and innovation that has spurred the spike in craft beer popularity. We are proud to once again have the Temecula Valley Homebrewer’s Association and the Society of Barley Engineers participating in this year’s event.