Benefiting the Santa Rosa Plateau Nature Education Foundation
Saturday, October 16, 2021
Marna O’Brien Park in Wildomar, California
- 1 – 5pm Rooted in Nature Craft Brew Festival
VIP Early Entrance Admission: 1pm
General Admission: 2pm
Last Call: 4:50pm
Taps Off: 5:00pm
Music by Jimmy and Enrique 12:30pm-7:30pm
Evening Sunset Happy Hour Party: 5-7pm
Special extended hour after party with more music and continued beer and wine sales.
Beer and Wine Sales Open: 5pm
Last Call: 6:50pm
Taps Off: 7pm
Last year’s inaugural event was amazing, and this year promises to be an even more incredible true craft beer lover’s festival featuring:
- Unlimited 2 ounce pours from our amazing guest breweries
- Temecula Valley Homebrewers & Society of Barley Engineer specialty style beers and homebrewed sodas
- Amazing food trucks with a variety of tasty offerings for sale
- Gourmet Cheese and Chocolate samples
- Homebrewed non-alcoholic Sodas
- Great Live Music all day
- Beer Games including Cornhole, Jenga and other favorites
- Wine Garden with fine offerings from the Temecula Valley
- Silent Auction
- Valley to Vineyards Art Expo
- Vendors and other craft beer friendly exhibitors
- Family Wildlife Park Exhibitors
An all ages family friendly event. Estimate attendance of 2,000+!
The Temecula Valley has played a significant part in the history of the craft brewing renaissance, with some of the most high profile and famous craft brewers in the world being part of the community. Mitch Steele, formerly head brewmaster for Stone Brewing, and Vinnie Cilurzo, original founding owner/brewmaster of Blind Pig Brewing, and now owner of the famous Russian River Brewing Company, both have had roles in developing the Temecula area craft brew scene.
Taking place in the heart of the burgeoning Inland Empire and overall craft beer revolution, this area also has one of the most robust Homebrewing cultures. Homebrewers have contributed greatly to the growth and innovation that has spurred the spike in craft beer popularity, and we are proud to have the Temecula Valley Homebrewer’s Association and the Society of Barley Engineers participating in this year’s event.