Rules and Policies
The Santa Rosa Plateau Nature Education Foundation is committed to the health and safety of our staff, customers, volunteers, partners and vendors. While attending the Rooted in Nature Craft Brew Festival, you must follow all posted guidelines associated with the event.
By purchasing a ticket and attending this event, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By purchasing a ticket and attending this event you and any guests voluntarily assume any and all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the Santa Rosa Plateau Nature Education Foundation, the Rooted in Nature Craft Brew Festival, the City of Wildomar; or any of their affiliates, partners, vendors, directors, officers, agents, employees, contractors or volunteers liable for any illness or injury. Please see the CDC website on how to protect yourself and others.
By attending the Rooted in Nature Craft Brew Festival, (SRPNEF) you consent to being filmed and or photographed, whereas your image, voice, and likeness may be used by the SRPNEF producers for promotional purposes. Any photography taken at the event, whether in digital or analog format, is subject to mandatory, non-exclusive license to the SRPNEF producers for use in event promotional purposes. Any artwork or performances sponsored by the SRPNEF or taking place on the event grounds is also subject to a mandatory, non-exclusive license to SRPNEF producers for use in event promotional purposes. No videotaping is allowed without prior approval from SRPNEF.
All tickets are non-refundable and non-replaceable. One ticket per person. Once purchased, please keep your tickets in a safe place and remember to bring them with you to the festival. Each ticket holder must be present when exchanging tickets for wristbands at Event Check-in. An individual will not be able to receive wristbands for other ticket holders not present. Please bring a Photo I.D. (photocopy of I.D. or photocopy of tickets are not accepted.) No pets or outside alcohol. This is an outdoor venue; you are welcome to bring blankets or low-back beach chairs if desired as limited seating is available. Festival goes on rain or shine. Children under 12 are free with paid adult and must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
- Outside alcohol
- Aerosol cans or sprays (including sunscreen)
- Glass containers of any kind
- Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, or motorized vehicles of any kind (bicycle parking available outside festival grounds)
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Fireworks, sparklers, or incendiary devices
- Tents, canopies, or hammocks
- Professional still/video camera equipment (without prior consent from SRPNEF)
- Tripods and monopods
- Flags and/or flagpoles
- Soccer balls, footballs, Frisbees, or other projectiles
- Focused-light devices, including laser pointers
- Items intended for sale/promotion
- Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
- Pets (except service animals)
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people or goods
ITEMS RECOMMENDED TO BRING
- Hats, sunglasses, and non-aerosol sunscreen
- Beach blankets, towels, low-back beach chairs (no higher than 32″ in main seating area in front of stage)
- Non-professional cameras
- Plastic or metal water bottles (no glass)
- Current photo ID, including your birthdate (no photocopies accepted)
- Warm clothes for the evening concert
- Cash: most food vendors only accept cash; ATMs are available on-site but can run out of cash
ENTRY CONDITIONS FOR ATTENDEES
- All guests and their belongings are subject to search
- Any prohibited item that is surrendered to security at search points will not be returned
- Allowed and Prohibited lists are subject to change
- The Event and private security personnel at the entrances reserve the right to make the final determination on allowed and not allowed items
- Attendees must not display excessive drunkenness
There are risks attending any Event. By going to the Event, you assume all risks incidental to the Event and release the SRPNEF, Events.com and their respective affiliates from all claims related to or arising out of the Event or your presence at the Event. The ticket you hold is subject to all applicable SRPNEF policies of the Event. This ticket is a revocable license to enter the Event at the date and time listed on the front. What that means is that SRPNEF reserves the right, without paying a refund, to refuse entry or eject you if you are not complying with all SRPNEF policies applicable to the Event. The Event date and time is subject to change. Resale and/or transfer of the ticket may be prohibited by Management’s policies, and if so, any such resale and/or transfer is void to the maximum extent allowed by applicable laws. Any such unauthorized resale and/or transfer may result in refusal of entry without refund. Tickets not obtained directly from SRPNEF may be lost, stolen, counterfeit or invalid, in which case they will not be honored.
POLICY AND PROCEDURE FOR SERVICE ANIMALS
The SRPNEF service animal policy and procedure will be strictly enforced and implemented in the interest of ensuring that bona fide service animals is permitted and all other animals are prohibited from the event. By law, if an animal’s purpose or task is to provide protection, emotional support, well-being, comfort, or companionship, it is NOT considered a service animal and may NOT come to the event.
SERVICE ANIMAL POLICY
Qualified and bona fide service animals are welcome. Persons with disabilities and their service dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for those persons with disabilities are welcome. Pets and non-service animals are NOT permitted and will be turned away. It is a crime to misrepresent a pet as a service animal. Those who bring their non-service animals to the festival will be ejected from the festival site without refund. All service animals must be trained, housebroken, leashed and under the direct control of their handler at all times. If any handler does not adhere to these conditions, the handler will be asked to remove the animal from the site. The handler then may return without the animal. For the health and safety of the festival, all service animals must be housebroken, and handlers will need to escort their service animal outside festival grounds for animal restroom etiquette. SRPNEF reserves the right to refuse admittance to or eject any individual whose conduct poses a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals or service animals.
SERVICE ANIMAL PROCEDURE
Any Rooted in Nature Craft Brew Festival patron arriving at the festival with a service animal will need to have their service animal credentialed at the Attendee Check-in area. This process is conducted with respect and understanding. Once your service animal has been credentialed, staff are not likely to question you again unless the animal causes a problem. Any patron bringing a non-service animal will not be permitted onto any part of the festival grounds. Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.